Newly available to Australia and New Zealand, cryotherapy is an age-old practice that uses extremely low temperatures to super-charge your body's natural healing abilities. Think of our treatment as an instant ice-bath for your entire body!
These are the benefits that devotees of cryotherapy are able to experience:
CRYOTHERAPY: PAIN RELIEF AND HEALING
The benefits of undergoing cryotherapy happen within hours of your treatment. These include:
CRYOTHERAPY: FITNESS RESULTS
The best-kept secret of top athletes around the world, including Floyd Mayweather and LeBron James, is cryotherapy. In the ring, on the field and on the track, the benefits of this treatment include:
- Relief from joint pain and injury
- Better stamina in competition and training
- Reduced impact of tendonitis
- Relief from the discomfort of sore muscles
- Increased energy levels on and off the field
- Increased metabolism for faster fat burning
Meet the Team
CRYOTHERAPY: BEAUTY AND AGEING
Cryotherapy treatment centres in Sydney are popular for those seeking the visual benefits as well as the physical. These include:
- Minimising cellulite
- Reducing the appearance of stretch marks
- Increased metabolism
- Smoothing and tightening skin
- Providing relief from acne, psoriasis and eczema
- Increased blood circulation for younger looking skin
CRYOTHERAPY - WHAT'S INVOLVED?
Like a spray tan chamber, you walk into your cryotherapy treatment wearing foot protection, gloves and underpants or bathers.
The chamber is instantly cooled once you are inside, giving you the type of adrenalin rush you would feel after jumping off the highest diving board at the pool or giving it your all during your workout or competition session.
You'll stay inside for less than three minutes - that's all it takes for your body to respond to the cold by turbo-charging your circulation and bringing on the multiple health benefits.